April 19, 2012

Updates at College Ave!

Hey Friends!
I am currently on a plane headed to Atlanta to judge dance competition. Brian wants to know how it is I continue to leave him at home alone, no matter where we live. What can I say? I love traveling!! Even if it is to spend the next 4 days in a theater watching 4-18 year olds spin & kick! 

Anyhow, we have been busy busy working on getting the house ready!! Here are a few pics from the past week or two to keep you up to date with the Hubs progress on things!

Brian hated our plastic chandeliers... so obviously he had to remove them.

He scares me. 

Putting his tool belt to good use. 

The neighbors dog got out and Brian had to keep him from crossing the street. 

Grown Man in a tool belt, just chilling on the front lawn. 

My wonderful girlfriend, Katie, happened to be getting rid of this bedframe! I love it!!

Guest Bedroom now has a bed!! Working on the decor but this room will probably be the last to get decorated. 
Stay tuned for pics and video from Brian's first tornado and buying 2 cars in a week!
-Whitney 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...