April 14, 2012

Painting, Painting & More Painting!

While I was allowing my friends to Shower Miss Sammie, Brian was at home painting away. 
Picking a paint color. 

If any of you know Brian, you know that he took this job very seriously! First he spackled and sanded the walls to make them smooth. Then he primed them and the ceiling! 
A little primer on the walls!

Finishing up the ceiling. 
He had to let that dry over night so when I returned from the shower, I was kicked out.
Well, not really. I went to Cafe Plaid on Sunday afternoon and enjoyed the sunshine!! I got my first sunburn of the season. Oh the happiness of sunshine and 80 degrees in March!! I returned home to a newly painted living room & dining room!!
Loving the dining room walls already!

Living Room is getting there!


Its still not complete but its getting there!! 
Getting there!! We are slowly getting there!!
We managed to get some end tables at Target for next to nothing and 2 new lamps at Big Lots for just $30 each!! Once we get the rug down and the new bookcase and media stand come in the living room will be complete!! Woo!!

Cannot wait to share more of the fun!
-Whitney 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...