April 16, 2012

My Dancing Queens (& King)!

While March 30 was a very hard day, that weekend came with a great dance competition. It was a tad stressful to have the movers arriving, grandmother pass away and a full 3 days of dance competition all at once but thanks to my amazing students it was a happy distraction. 

To say that the dancers swept away the competition is an understatement! They were AMAZING!! I love them! I mean awards, awards and more awards! 

Here are a few of the moments a mommy captured for us!
"We Speak No Americano" before they went on stage.  Where they of course killed it!

"Amongst Us" was as intense as we have ever seen them!


Some of our little witches with Mom before they went on stage. 

Not sure what the witches are telling me but I sure look tickled!
"The Wild West Show" was AMAZING!! 1st Place Overall in the Highest Level!! 

Our graduating Sr with his little 1st grade admirer. 

"OMG" was hot!! They have killed their competition all season.

My "babies". They are growing up way too fast. 
These dancers just make my day! So happy they kicked so much butt! Ha!! 
Once I can figure out how to rip the video to my new computer, I will share their amazing talents!
-Whitney 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...