May 16, 2012

Bump It!

The evolution of a baby bump!

I cannot wait to get back to my normal stomach!!
8 Weeks!!

9 Weeks!

10 weeks! Even thinner than when we started thanks to the amazing morning sickness!

12 Weeks! Lost 2 pounds! Thanks Baby Girl... that illness was just awesome!

13 Weeks! Thanks to Thanksgiving we are gaining a little.
15 Weeks!

Christmas Eve 2011!! Barely a bump and I thought I was HUGE!

Don't worry.... just getting into the Christmas spirit with some sparkling pear juice!

Fiesta Bowl Time!!

18 weeks!!

20 Weeks!! IT'S A GIRL!!!

Off to workout... still wearing the normal workout clothes! ha!!
23 Weeks!

At my friends baby shower in Oklahoma!
After dance convention weekend! 26 weeks!!

27 Weeks!

28 Weeks!

29 Weeks! Moving Day!!

32 Weeks!!

34 Weeks. In Atlanta, judging dance competition!

More judging at 34 Weeks!
35 Weeks! On bed rest... BOOOOO!!

36 Weeks! I have officially hit the 30 pound marker! HELP!!!
37 Weeks!! We are full term! Let's meet this little lady already!
Hope you enjoyed the growing bump!! Only 9 more days people!!
-Whitney

1 comment:

Sarah and Mike said...

You look amazing! I can't wait to see pictures of your baby girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...