August 12, 2015

A year and a half?!!

My baby boy is 18 months old! WHAT?? 

A very merry un-birthday to this fella! 
This little guy is such a joy!! Such a light in our lives!!



Weighing in at a big 25 pounds and still only in the 30% for height. (Which is better than 5% at our 1 year check up!) This boy is my smarty pants and comedian. 

Just this week he has started speaking in sentences. Mostly, "I want... a cracker, milk, a movie, a song, Buzz, my puppy..." there is a long list. 
His favorite person in our house is "Sissy" unless Paps is here and then... Paps is the favorite. 
His favorite food... well... all food. The kid is a human garbage disposal.
Every morning he jumps (I MEAN JUMPS) for joy 
when his daddy allows him to share his breakfast before work. 
He is super sweet. 
Sleeps likes a freaking angel and those eyes!! 
I AM IN LOVE!!!

On Monday, this cute boy woke up saying the following...
"Mom! Mom!.... Mom!..... Dad, I want MOM!" 
Yup... the kid knows what he wants. Who cares that it was 5:55am... Both Brian and I cracked up.



Happy 1/2 Birthday Sweet Boy!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...