August 28, 2015

Ballerina goes to School

So had we still lived in Oklahoma, Ballerina would be in full time school + after hours care but since I am not working here... She's been home with me all day everyday for 6 weeks. Not sure how either of us feel about that! No no no... I kid... She loves me.

Back to the Ballerina. When we moved I was clueless about what to do for schools. Lucky for me (and my princess) we made some friends who go to PreK at a...DANCE STUDIO! Yup! You know I jumped on that opportunity as soon as I could. And the ballerina LOVES it.

I tried getting her to hold the sign but she really wanted to "read" it. So we have some awkward shots. And I love them all anyway. 


Seriously people... She said "I see all my new friends in there". I melted. I'm so glad she is into making new friends and embracing this move.  

Here's to new friends!
-whitney 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...