February 22, 2014

The Little Prince!!

On Wednesday February 12, 2014
We welcomed our son, Baby Dee, into the world!!

Weight: 8lbs. 20z.
Length: 19.5 inches
 Look at those chubby cheeks!!

 It was truly love at first sight!! What is it about little boys tugging on those Mommy heartstrings?

Ballerina arrived at the hospital after her nap at daycare. She came in the room and immediately said "Baaaa-by" Which was then followed by her holding her arms out and saying "I hold it", " I hold it". Music to my ears!!
 Ballerina was immediately smitten with her baby brother! And look at Daddy! He loves his kiddos!!

 Blurry shot of my with my kiddos. Ballerina was not exactly fond of Mommy hooked up to IVs and things. She preferred staying in the chair with Daddy or running around the room while trying to push all the buttons.

We could not be more blessed. 2 happy healthy children!!
-Whitney

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...