December 27, 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

The holidays can be quite stressful with a baby, but oh so very worth it!!
Ballerina's first Christmas Eve was great.

First we got her all dressed up and took her to church!





The Brown's Christmas Eve 2012
She was a delight in church. She even got to get some good hugs from her buddy Halle. 
We did have to duck out early in order to get Ballerina to bed on time but I enjoyed having her at the service, if even for just a little bit. 

After church we squeezed in a quick little photo session.
I love my photogenic little baby.


After Ballerina went to sleep, all my Dad's side of the family headed to the house for Christmas Eve dinner. And the annual family picture had to be taken. And in natural Crites fashion, my father gave us all Santa hats to wear in the photo!
The Crites Family Christmas Eve 2012
Merry Christmas... from our crazy clan to yours!!
-Whitney

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...