December 11, 2012

Cousins!!

Ballerina met her cousins for the 1st time 2 weeks ago! 
They were the cutest cousins EVER!!

When we arrived they were wearing these adorable "Big Cousin" shirts... and Ballerina had a "Little Cousin" onesie! So cute!! AND... they made her the cutest welcome sign!! (which I never got a picture of because I suck!) 

After the first few hugs and hellos, we took Ballerina in to get her diaper changed and her new matching outfit on. The girls thought they would "help" their Uncle Brian with this task.

After finally getting everyone situated, I convinced everyone to sit semi-still for a pic! The pic pretty much sums up the next few hours.. Addison, was pretty much over the chaos of everyone in her house about 20 minutes after it began. Riley, soaking it all in... posing. :) And Samantha, trying to get a "word" in by yapping loudly. (yup, she's my kid after all)

We love her shirt! Thank you!! 

After we took pics... Grammy arrived! Yay!! She got there in time to give Ballerina her dinner and have dinner with the grown ups! I didn't take a pic... (again, I really sucked at it this trip) but Uncle Corey had a wonderful spread ready for us! 

I cannot wait for the cousins to come visit us in Oklahoma! We miss them so much already!
-Whitney

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...