December 23, 2012

Sneaky Sneaky

 Ballerina has started to become smarter than I give her credit for. In the past few weeks, she has been desperately trying to crawl and move on her own. She is sitting up and pulling on everything. Which has changed my "routine" with her at nap time.
Normally, I would lay her down and then sit on her floor for a bit (out of sight of course) while playing on my phone until she had fallen asleep. I started doing this so that I didn't turn the monitor on before she slept while my husband was sleeping but then just ended up sitting there all the time.

Well, last week, I was found! I heard a small giggle from the crib and looked up to find this...

Yup, she found my little hiding spot. So, now I am out of that room ASAP.


This is the face I got when I told her to go to bed it was nap time. I am not sure where she gets her sudden craziness in the crib but it cracks me up.

This kid is going to keep me on my toes for sure!

Have no fear, we have dropped the crib.  I just know I am going to come into her room one morning to a standing baby!! 
-Whitney

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...