August 9, 2015

Princess Camp 2015


Ballerina has been in day care full time for 2 years. Now that I'm just a stay at home mommy... She's stays home. Well, she's tired of me already. So we were told by a friend about princess camp and thought we'd get her out to make new friends. 
Day One: She was super excited and I couldn't even get a good pic! 
She came out of camp beaming. She took her first nap in 2 weeks after camp. THANK YOU PRINCESS CAMP! 

Day Two: She insists she must wear her Ariel costume.
After camp she was so happy. She couldn't wait to tell me all about it. She then said so sweetly "Momma, I had soooo much fun. Thank you for taking me there." Well... That thank you deserves ice cream of course! (I almost cried... She thanked me for dance camp!) 

Day Three: She woke up cranky until she realized she could pick out a new outfit for camp. HIP HOP 1 costume anyone?

Day 4: she got in the car and her teacher told me all about how she danced so well today and paid attention. Yippee! So she talked me into taking her straight to the children's museum to play. 

Day 5: THE BIG SHOW! 
I have video... It's so sad... She's the kid that waves to her family the entire show! Hahahahaha! But man she had fun. 

At 3 years old, I'm not concerned with her knowing the steps or words. I'm just happy she had a blast and asked when she woke up Saturday if she could go to camp again. 

-whitney 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...