May 7, 2012

Closet Remodeled!

So when I headed to Atlanta for the weekend to judge dance competition, Brian remodeled our closet! Thank goodness because this girl has a lot of clothes that need a home!

This is mainly a picture post. Enjoy all of Brian's hard work! I sure have!!

Our hideous closet BEFORE!

The poor guest bedroom housing all our clothes in suit cases.

More tacky OLD closet. YUCK YUCK YUCK.

Let the work begin!!

He painted the closet grey. And began adding FUNCTIONAL shelving! 

He covered the random window in the closet. Lots more hanging space! 

Shelves on the left. Hanging racks on the right. Some hooks for hats! 

More hooks for purses and more hanging places!! 

Look at all that space!!


Thank you to my wonderful husband for giving me a much more functional closet!! Being able to find my clothes quickly is about to come in quite handy, I think. 
-Whitney 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...