April 13, 2012

Samantha's Shower!


Well, Little Miss Samantha is already spoiled rotten. The weekend after Brian and I arrive in Oklahoma, my friends threw Samantha a fantastic baby shower. It was precious!! 
The amazing "Ballerina Brown" 
They themed the shower "Ballerina Brown" which is what I so lovingly called our daughter until we picked a name. It was super cute!! The food and decor were amazing and I couldn't be more blessed to have such amazing friends!

Such fabulous details.
We were so busy chatting and eating that I didn't get a chance to take many photos but here are a few. 

My dear friend Katie. 

Check out that brunch spread!

With Tammy, Leah and Angela! 

"Ballerina Brown" even has her own cookies!

All my dance babies came to see us! Leah & Spencer on a rare weekend off from college. 

More dancers!! Michelle, Anna & Paxton!
Once Sammie's Nursery is finished I will be able to show off all her adorable goodies!! 
Thank you to all my lovely friends who came out to show our ballerina some love! 

-Whitney 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...