April 15, 2012

Missing You!

As many of you already know, we lost our beloved Gege on Friday March 30th, 2012. While I am still having a very hard time accepting this, I am relieved to know that she is no longer in pain. I also take great pleasure in thinking of her reuniting in heaven with Pappy.

I was planning on writing my fondest memories with Gege and really sharing how close we were. Unfortunately, my pregnancy hormones are not allowing me to make it through this post in any way, shape or form. SO... perhaps I will have it together by her birthday and can post something wonderful for her then.

Until then, enjoy some pics that make me smile!
-Whitney
Enjoying some Key Largo before the Orange Bowl Jan. 2005

Gege finally got some diamond earrings for her birthday! 

Cody and Gege looking quite stylish at Cousin Ryan's Wedding. 

Brady, Emily, Gege, Me and Brian hanging out in Key Largo 2009. 


Happy Mother's Day with the best Mimi & Gege in the WORLD! May 2010.

Happy 90th Birthday Gege!! August 13th, 2010.

Living it up at our engagement party April 2011. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...