July 25, 2015

Fun Filled Friday!


This whole "Stay-At-Home Mommy" thing is no joke! I am exhausted by noon! I totally thought I would be sitting by the pool all day doing nothing while my children entertained themselves! Hahaha
No no no... I knew what I signed up for! Hence why I was scared to death about it! 

Like I told the hubs today, as long as I have plenty of things planned and I am prepared, we have a great day! And today was a great day. (Someone may have lost her new castle for the day after locking brother in his room... But that's pretty standard right?) 

First, my daughter emerged from bed as Auroa. So we made breakfast as a princess. 
And brother was very helpful while cooking along side us. 

You gotta lick the spoon!!

And in one of my finer parenting moments, I took her pic while she was distraught over brothers locked room. 
After everyone was freed we headed to the pool. I swear, all this swimming is why I'm exhausted. 
We had a little picnic and brother learned to blow bubbles in the water! 
After some much needed quiet time we painted bird houses. I'm pretty sure we painted everything but the houses...
Master pieces for sure!!! 
But the most fun we had all day was cleaning up our mess! 

It's a good thing we have daddy home for the next 2 days! I need to recharge!!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...