July 23, 2015

BOUNCE!!

So today the kids and I headed over to this place called BigE Bounce. Cost me next to nothing to entertain my kiddos indoors for 2 hours while it poured outdoors. 

This is the toddler room. It was fabulous! Brother preferred to sit with me and watch Ballerina the first 30 minutes or so. Then some other kids came in and he went to town chasing after the toddler ladies. (The kid is really the biggest flirt ever) 

We didn't take too many pics because I was busy running around with them. After about an hour in the toddler room I let Ballerina head over to the big kid room. I managed to get a pic or 2 but that's about it. She loved it. 
Climbing way up to slide down. Brother was sad he was too small. 
And playing a bit of soccer! Her daddy would be so proud. 

We will more than likely frequenting this place! 

Now I just gotta make it through Friday before Daddy is home all day too! Yippeeeeee -whitney 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...