July 29, 2015

I think I'm Gonna Like It Here

What a fun weekend! On Saturday we made new friends (thank you cousin Krissi!) and enjoyed our little town a bit. 
We attended the Apex Farmers Market which was celebrating "Christmas in July"! Ballerina wanted NO part of Santa but was really into the music students playing carols. She told me she needs a "tar"... I assume this means guitar. 
We also met our local firemen and got to tour their truck! 

After a brief stint at the market we went to lunch with our new friends at a little place downtown called the Blistered Pig. It was great food & they were so kind when we said there would be 5 diners under age 4. (The former server in me was dying for them) 
Brother really enjoyed the... BUTTER. 
I mean... The kid ate butter straight front the cup and then announced to a table of 11 "MMMmmmm". For real? He's a mess. 
On Sunday we headed to Marbles Children's Museum for the morning. THIS PLACE IS AWESOME!! 
When your kids can touch everything and you know they're having a blast... So awesome!! So many learning tools!! 
Brother was obsessed with the ambulance. 
It only took one visit for me to buy a membership for the family for the year. I feel we will be here a lot!! 
We've survived our first full week in NorthCarolina  and I must say "I think I'm Gonna Like It Here"!! 

-whitney 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...