November 15, 2015

One Day HH

So one of my friends from high school had this fabulous blog, The Hollywood Housewife, and one of the things she has done in recent years is ask readers to participate in her One Day HH on Instagram. It's a normal day when you blow up Instgram with the normal and mundane tasks throughout your day. I thought I would share my pics on the blog this year for our grandparents to see what we are up to daily! 

Up at 5:30ish with Dee. We try to stay in bed until 6:00am but some days he's just ready to go! 

We cuddle and watch a movie while Mommy has a cup of coffee to become semi-human. 

Daddy leaves for work about 7am and I start making breakfast and if it's a school day, lunch! 

I wear make-up on days we will "see" people. Otherwise I'm pretty much a yoga pant, no make up, hair in headband all day momma.

Sammie gets to sit up front with me while we wait in the school drop off line. She's so big! She has jumped out and rushed straight in since day 1! 

Dee and I head to his music class after Sammie is safely in her school. He loves making noise!!

It's slightly impossible to do the grocery shopping with 2 kiddos in tow. Lucky for us, 2 stores in the area have an order ahead and pick up option! 

I would say 80% of our meals come from the crock pot. It's so nice to have 1 pot to clean and no hassle making dinner after a long day.

After school, we head straight to Sammies ballet class. It also happens to be during Dees nap. Dee and I sit (nap) in car while we wait on the ballerina.

The never ending cycles of dishes and laundry. Laundry doesn't bother me but man I dislike dishes. 

Sammie is really big into tea parties these days. 

Oh the nightly shenanigans from these two! Partners in crime I tell ya!!! 

Every night daddy vacuums to keep us sane. We alternate bedtimes with the babes. On nights I have sweet easy Dee, I go to the gym after.

A very large "1 glass" at the end of the day. 

Sleeping babies. I could stare at them all night long. I love it. 

One Day HH was a fun one this year.-whitney 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...