December 10, 2015

Tiny Dancer


Well Miss Ballerina Brown has officially been in ballet for a semester now and she loves it. Who knows how long this love affair with dance will last for her but so far... I am in heaven! 

Tuesday was Parent Observation Day... 

Working on first position. 

If you've ever had a class with "Tutu" you know this is killing her! Sammie... Don't burn your buns!!! 

Turned in but straight knees!!! I'll take it!

Working on that pliĆ©! Now we are burning our shoulders but... And least we are listening! 

I love it when babes do this. Bellies out is just so comfy! 

One stretch all littles do in ballet is the "butterfly" and teachers always ask them where they're going to fly. When going around the circle, each kiddo said something like "Disney", "bouncey house" and other fun adventures. They get to Sammie and she says "I'm going to smell a sunflower". I guess she takes that being a butterfly pretty literally. 

The dance teacher in me was so sad that I couldn't get a good pic of her feet when doing "good toes, naughty toes". The girl has some FEET!!! 

Stretching their backs. Supposed to touch toes to head... No one came close but they sure did giggle and smile trying.

This girl cracks me up! She loves an audience. Cannot wait to see her Holiday Show at school next week! 

-whitney 











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...