November 6, 2015

Autumn is here!

Last Friday, we headed out to the park because it was finally warm and dry-ish.

Normally the kids run for the "bumpy slide" and never look back but today we found a catapillar and literally "played" with it for 30 minutes. 


After the poor creature decided to "take a nap", I got the kids to run out some energy. 

I wish I could capture on film the pure joy that is Dee running with his sister. The kid adores her. It is so sweet to watch. 

I tried to get a good pic of the kids super happy faces on the tire swing but I didn't do too well. (Mommy has to keep hands on the kids!) 


I thought I had done a great job wearing them out but much to my dismay the kids BOTH skipped their nap. Sooo like any good momma we had a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving watch party. 

Our complex brings in food trucks every now and then which is a fun way to switch up dinner. So once Daddy got home, we hopped in our new wagon and walked to the truck! 

Today's truck was OakCity Fish n Chips. Yummy!! So happy my kids love fish! 

Here's to many more fabulous fall days ahead! -Whitney 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...