September 7, 2015

Photo Blast...

Well... I have TONS of random photos that I know some family members will enjoy...
Soooo blast of my kids below!!! 

Ballerina has a BIG dress up obsession. She is really only in normal clothes at school.

At our Pre-K Open House... I told her to strike a pose.

She also REALLY wanted me to take a picture of her doing this random pose.

Cinderella goes shopping with me regularly.

Shopping with Daddy. And yes... the got wine. 

Brother thought this bed was for him. No No No... its now broken. Oh well...

Mommy took a fingernail to my face! :( 

Snack time with the crazies!!

Learning to draw with Daddy!

Brother has started to LOVE slides.

EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT. when Daddy comes home he is immediately forced into being a horse or monster. 
Starting to get into a routine and settle in to our new life. And so far... we LOVE it!
-Whitney

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...