September 23, 2015

Green Acres...

Monday the kids and I attended a little play date at Phillips Farm in Cary. After a few moments of thinking Dee may never let go of me... It was a insanity trying to keep up with the 2 of them.
I have no idea why I find it so humorous when they stick their heads through these things but I do.
Sammie LOVED the cool slides. Her brother? Not so much. He did love digging in the rock pit but I have no pictures of that. I mean... We are lucky I have pics at all!
I couldn't figure out what pumpkins were black/red on this board so we jus moved them around for fun.
Bossy little mini me telling a sweet boy what his "job" was while pushing/riding tractors. 
Bouncing on the giant pillow. Sweet Dee stared at it for 15 minutes before he would try it. (At least one of our children uses caution)
Feeding the goats. I'm impressed they both wanted to do it because Mommy sure didn't! Blah!! 
There was a corn maze... We rode the "cow train" through it. It was fast and bumpy and my kids LOVED IT! I think I have future amusement park kids on my hands!! 
We had a great morning at Phillips Farm! 
-whitney 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...