August 20, 2014

Electric Parade!

Our last night was spent at the Magic Kingdom.
I broke down and let Sammie stay up WAY past bedtime to see the Electric Parade. 
It was TOTALLY WORTH IT!!

The pics are not the best because it was dark and ya know... I was carrying a 3 month old. BUT... I am so happy we have them.
TINKERBELL!!!

Sammie is so so excited to see Tinkerbell...
 There was a LOT of pointing going on!


 And then we started to dance!!! (OBVIOUSLY!!)
 It had been 15+ years since I had been to Disney World. I cannot wait to return!! So much fun!

Do you see that smile?
Clapping to the beat!!
Disney, you were so much fun! Thank you!!
We will return in a few years when our kiddos are age appropriate for the trip!
-Whitney

BONUS... A pretty dark video but I want to make sure I still have it somewhere!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...