August 18, 2014

More Disney!






 After we went back to the hotel to nap, I had to head to Epcot for classes with my students.
Daddy, Sammie and the cousins did some swimming before meeting us.
MY SCD Kids with Goofy!
 I am SO MAD that I didn't have room on my phone for pics and my camera was packed away. Sammie was a DELIGHT at Epcot. She sang and danced for all sorts of strangers and even stayed up WAY past bedtime to watch the fireworks. She loved them!! And... I got no good photos. I suck. 

The next day we decided to spend the 1st half of the day at the hotel pool and taking it easy.
Being crazy in the room.

Snack time by the pool.
Lounging poolside.
 Sammie was a hoot in the kiddie pool! Mommy didn't get to play too much since she had a broken foot but got to take lots of pictures!!


Kid loves to jump!

So much fun!!
 While Sammie and Daddy took the worlds longest nap... Mommy hit the bus with her dancers! Thanks to Angela for keeping Baby Dee that day!!
All ready to go on the bus!!  
 A few pics from their show!!






 The SCD Dancers were a HUGE hit with the crowd at Disney!! So much fun!!

After the show we hit a restaurant from dinner (where Sammie was on her WORST behavior EVER!) and then played in the rain for a bit while waiting on the insanely slow Disney Bus. 
Riley, Sammie & Addi waiting for the bus @Downtown Disney.
Day 2 in the books and we loved it!!
-Whitney

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...