October 24, 2015

Downtown Halloween

I love all this little community has to offer.

 Last night the Hubs and I hired a babysitter and went downtown for the Witches of Salem Street event. (A cute little event where all the shops stay open and give discounts to those in witch hats!) 

It was so nice to get out of the house and have some adult time! I also loved having the time to walk through the shops downtown without "little hands". 

Then today we headed back downtown to do a little trick or treating on Salem with the kids. I wouldn't let them wear their actual Halloween costumes because we planned on having dinner out in costume. So, we dug in the costume closet and found Snow White and Woody.
In an attempt to get a cute pic before we started... I just got sass and tears. 

Then "Woody" discovered that this entire adventure was about candy and he was happy as can be! 


"Snow White" did a lot of the trick or treating without "Woody", who was content to have a sucker in the stroller most of the time.



And then "Woody" decided he wanted to run a muck. No trick or treating, no actual purpose to where he was going... Just full of sugar! 

And I was so lucky to catch a sweet moment! 

Here's to a week of candy, costumes and fun!! I love October! 
-whitney 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...