December 5, 2013

Halloween Festivities

Well, I am not one to really buy a crazy costume for a child that cannot even eat candy... So Ballerina wore an old dance costume to all of her fun little events. 

First we had costume day at gymnastics.
Modeling at home before class.

Attempting to get a group picture of her class.

One more try. Little Super -Woman was the only kid behaving.

Learning to jump with her ball. 


Then a few days later, we had a Halloween Party at daycare. I was unable to attend because I had to teach dance and Daddy had to work. So, Tutu went instead. So happy she got pics of the fun for me!

And yes, I think my sugar-free baby ate her weight in sugar that day. 
Juice boxes that look like Mummys! Fun!

Apples, marshmellows and peanut butter. So freakin' cute!

Ballerina having a hershey's kiss. No more telling her they are for big kids only I guess.

Playing games.
No we did not go trick or treating. I figure that would just be mean since I don't allow her to eat any candy. However, if she asks me next year... I am all for it. 

-Whitney

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...