June 26, 2013

Date Night at Cheeca!

On June 4, 2011 Brian and I were married in the most beautiful place ever. 
Cheeca Lodge and Spa in Islamorada, Florida.
It is my happy place. 

And thank you to my amazing parents, we got a date night while on vacay a few weeks ago! They kept Ballerina in Key Largo while we spent a night at Cheeca!

We did take the Ballerina to lunch at Cheeca with us however.
She had lobster from my sandwich and loved it!! I mean, what are we getting ourselves into with a 1 year old lobster eater!!??

It was raining on our first day there. So sad, I really wanted some great pics of the family on the beach. 
But... we at least got a shot of us semi on the beach.

It may have been raining but that didn't stop us from enjoying ourselves! 

The next morning we took a walk on the beach where we had our reception. 

And then... the sun came out!! Yay!!
A little bit of grown up pool time before heading back to Key Largo to hug on our baby!!

-Whitney 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...