January 24, 2013

8 months!!

I cannot believe it!! My baby girl is 8 months old!!

Favorite Food: Anything she can pick up & feed herself. (Who knew finger foods would be so entertaining?)

Least Favorite Food: Peas, Green Beans, Bananas, Avocados... Why? She is missing out on those avocados!

Activities: peek-a-boo is the funniest thing ever!! No really! The kid is a laugh factory when you hide and reappear.

Last week she started crawling, this week she is sprinting on all fours!! Plus she has started pulling up on anything she can find. We have several bruises from climbing anything in reach. :( I think I have lost 10lbs chasing her around thee house.

Love this girl!! She's a maniac and I wouldn't have it any other way... (Well, maybe at 4am)











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...