August 20, 2012

The 2nd Week of July I went back to work and Sammie came with me!! Well, kind of!
I had a week long Summer Dance Workshop in Ardmore and Sammie came to Ardmore. We had a blast and it was the first time most of my students got to meet her.

The first day of workshop was a blast. I left Sammie with my mom all day and this is what I came home to.
Sammie's Grandmother had done a little shopping. We love our new KickyPants sleeper.

The 2nd day of workshop I only had to teach one class, so I took Samantha to the studio with me for a bit... we watched some cheerleading and pom classes. 
 She fell asleep posing like the cheerleaders! Ha!!

On Day 3 of workshop, I took Sammie and she stayed in the office with my mom. We take out quilt from Grammy everywhere. As you can see, she LOVES it.
 She wore her tennis shoe socks for Miss Michelle's Hip Hop Class. :)

 Just playing around early one morning before we head to the studio!

Sammie will sleep anywhere... and apparently, so will my students! They make great babysitters, dont they? Love you girls!!

We had a great week in Ardmore but were very happy to get back to Norman and see Daddy. He missed his baby girl so much he got up for the 2am bottle just to cuddle!! Awe...

-Whitney

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...