September 25, 2015

Lunch Bunch

When I was a kid, I absolutely loved taking my lunch to school and my mom was super creative with each one. So, I was really excited to make Sammie's lunch this year. Only one problem, the kid is uber picky (I do not understand picky eaters) and that limits the "fun" factor for me. Soooo I've been taking pictures of her lunches each week and making mental notes about what she likes and doesn't like. I try to make them cute but I am NOT a Pinterest mommy. Just can't find the time for all that.

Anywho... This post is really so I can remember what she had and what she ate but sharing anyway!! 
Day One: Yogurt Covered Raisins*, Green Grapes (no like), Mandarin Oranges (apparently we only eat these at home), Dried Apples*, Ham, Cream Cheese Roll Up*

Day Two: Chobani Watermelon Tube*, PB & Honey Sandwhich (nope), Pink Goldfish*, Kiwi (it's green soooo no), Apples*

Day Three: Red Grapes & Blueberries*, Yogurt Covered Raisins*, Apple Starwberry Squeeze*, Crackers, Ham & Cheese (nope nope & nope).

Day Four: Freeze Dried Strawberries & Bananas(only ate the bananas), Blueberry Yogurt*, Mapel Bagel & Cream Cheese*, Banana*.

Day Five: Ella's Blueberry & Apple Juice*, YoTot Strawberry Beet & Berry Yogurt Pouch*, Raisins (she loves these and didn't touch! What?!), Ham & Cream Cheese Roll Up*.

And yes, I'm aware that there are no veggies in these pics. So far I can get her to stomach corn, sweet potato FRIES, and if bribed... Some broccoli. I've started using my dads tactics of just taking the plate away if she doesn't eat and then making her wait until the next meal. 
Meals are exhausting with picky kids. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...