June 19, 2013

Gege's Beach!

For those of you that know me well, you know that my Gege was one of my most favorite people in the world. I adored her and I miss her more than anyone could ever possibly imagine. Gege's happy place was Key Largo. It just so happens that it is my personal happy place as well. 

The following pictures will probably mean nothing to anyone but me. They are my baby girl, stepping into the ocean for the very first time, at Gege's beach. It's not really a beach, nor did it belong to my Gege. It is a little piece of sand at the end of the road my Gege's house is on.  






I stood by, took pictures and watched as my Ballerina splashed away. She loved the ocean and I just know that Gege was enjoying my crazy kid from Heaven. This moment meant so very much to me!

I love you Gege!
-Whitney

1 comment:

costa rica family vacations said...

Beautiful place! Nice family bonding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...