June 16, 2013

Daddy Goes Fishing!

So back the first week of May, Brian, his brother and some guys took a camping/fishing trip. This left Ballerina and I home alone. 
This meant we did a lot of picture taking and sending Daddy updates!

 
One of our babysitters discovered that Ballerina is a big fan of self portraits! It seriously could occupy her for hours.
 I go away a lot, and Brian is always sending me cute videos and pictures. 
So... I attempted to get the same for him. Hahahaha.


While Daddy was away, I thought it was a good idea for Ballerina to begin learning some household chores...
 We practiced our ballet with a chair...

Daddy even sent us a picture to prove that Yankee boys know how to catch fish! 

One thing I didn't count on while Daddy was away... being SOOOO TIRED! We had to make some very early morning Starbucks runs still in PJs! 

And... when someone (maybe it was Mommy) couldn't sleep, we watched some Disney Jr and cuddled.


It was exhausting but I really did enjoy my 5 solo days with Ballerina!
-Whitney

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...