September 29, 2014

Happy 4th of July!!

I was so happy we were able to celebrate the 4th of July this year in Lake City. I have been telling the hubs about how much I love it for years!! And even more exciting... some of our favorite family friends from Oklahoma were in town for the festivities!! 

We began the morning at the local parade...
Ballerina, Colt and Lil Sam.
I swear we will see these 2 on their way to prom together some day.
Baby Dee got in on the parade action also!!

Ballerina was such a good girl during the parade. She watched and laughed and pointed and most importantly... collected a big bag of candy!! (That I took away... hahaha mean mommy)










After the parade there was a little park time with daddy...


Then all the friends headed to my parents cabin for some goooooood food!!




Of course we attempted to take a pic of all the kids... hahahahaha





Very fun day! So grateful for such wonderful family and friends!!
-Whitney

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...