March 29, 2014

Sibling Love

It is the most amazing thing to see the way Ballerina loves her brother. 
From the very first moment she saw him... she loved him.

This is just a fun picture post. 

Meeting Baby Dee for the first time. 
She was not too keen on the hospital. 
Cuddles with Mommy, Dee and her baby!

Ballerina has learned to climb into the crib. Oh my!

And... already torturing the poor kid. 

Every morning she needs to "hold it" before school.

Not sure Dee enjoys this "help" but we think its pretty sweet. 

Learning to feed her babies with Mommy.
I know there will be plenty of days when I am just trying to keep them from killing each other... so I am cherishing every loving moment I get now. It is the coolest thing to watch!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...